Sign on with TRC for Peace of Mind
TRC (The Realty Corner, Inc.) offers you “peace of mind,” which means you will enjoy the benefits of rental income and protection of your property value, without the headaches of being a landlord.
Here’s why you can count on peace of mind from us:
Rigorous qualification of tenants
- Showing interview
- Formal application process
- Credit report
- Criminal background check
- Employment and salary check
- Rental history
- Pet interview when necessary
Care of your property
- Scheduled visits
- Frequent contact with current tenant
- Drive-by property inspections
- Seasonal maintenance
- Tenant manual
- Online maintenance requests
Maximizing rental occupancy (cash flow)
- Advance advertising
- Establishment of rental increases as warranted
Property Management Services
Let us handle all of these “landlord” responsibilities for you!
- Establish the proper rent
- Screen for qualified renters
- Handle all tenant/landlord relationships and negotiations
- Execute appropriate legal agreements for your protection
- Enforce legal agreements
- Comply with state and federal landlord/tenant laws
- Collect and oversee security deposits
- Collected rent placed in owner’s audited trust account
- Act swiftly in case of delinquencies
- Provide 24-hour marketing of your vacant property
- Keep your property rented
- Inspect your property semi-annually
- Recommend and supervise repairs and maintenance
- Pay all bills pertaining to your property
- Process insurance claims
- Provide you with online access to your statements
- Provide you with Form MISC-1099 for IRS filing
- Provide tenants with 24/7 emergency service
Our Technology Systems Benefit You
Our technology systems are geared specifically for managing real estate properties. This allows us to service and manage properties efficiently and effectively. The benefits to you are:
- Faster response and better service for you and your tenants
We can access information about your properties at any time and from anywhere
- Protection of your information
Sensitive data securely housed in a state-of-the-art data center, backed up regularly and automatically
- Ease and timeliness of communication
Easy to read monthly statements showing your property details for the past month Statements delivered to you via e-mail link to an Owner’s Online Portal, saving time and paper
- Accurate resolution of your property maintenance issues
Electronic work orders to vendors provide clear instruction and tracking
- Secure and fast delivery of your rental proceeds
Payments made electronically directly into your bank account (ACH)
- Greater stewardship of your investment
Effective professional marketing on our website and other sites fills vacancies sooner
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. I am proud to be a REALTOR® in good standing for over 30 years with the National Association of Realtors®. My services and experience allow you to keep your focus on daily obligations while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
My real estate expertise and effective marketing programs will give you the exposure and edge you need to sell your home quickly for top dollar.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Use state of the art electronic contracts (CTM eContracts) to speed the transaction along.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Provide you with an Estimate of your net proceeds under various sales scenarios so that you know the financial outcome of your sale.
- Help you if you decide to do a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere from 5% to 7%.
- State documentary fee, prorated real property tax, and state capital gains or investment ownership tax are the charges that you will be expected to pay as part of the selling process.
- Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year will depend on when you close. Taxes in El Paso County are paid in arrears.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees and are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Miscellaneous costs can accrue to you for such things as radon mitigation, building code violations or correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
So I may help you sell your home, click here to download a form
from our secure server.